Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pictures From My Garden

Just a few things I photo'd today...

My first pole bean blossom...

Yellow squash blossom...

Tomato blossoms (Amelia)...
My very first attempt at strawberries. This is the third berry. The first 2 were partially consumed by little birdies. I try to keep this one hidden...
My poor sunflowers :( The winds over the last few days have really messed with them. I strung a line to help them keep upright but some of them are struggling.
Last but not least, what I am most excited about! These tomato plants are called Black Pearl. They give cherry sized tomatoes that are a purplish black color. The taste of these is out of this world. You actually can put them in the fridge and the taste changes. Such wonderful yumminess!
I have a BUNCH of these planted. Again, my overzealouness to grow things won out over the knowledge of my limited space!

I still have so much to get planted into the ground! Guess I know what I'll be doing for the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! However, nasty argumentative comments will ALWAYS be deleted and NEVER posted. This blog includes my opinions and beliefs. If yours are different, please be respectful in your disagreement.