Tuesday, January 10, 2012

No-poo...Really????

No-poo...Trust me, this has NOTHING to do with a toilet! This is all about going shampoo (and conditioner) free. I have seen quite a few people on some of the blogs I read doing this and, since I am all about the getting rid of grocery store stuff, I thought this might be interesting. I have shoulder length, very fine hair that is 'almost' uncolored. My hair tends to be very oily and I have to wash it every day. If our skin is our largest organ, why in the world do we insist on pouring, scrubbing and slathering on the toxins??? So, for the next 2 weeks I am going to try the no-poo method.  Here is a site that will give you all the details on why and how. Very interesting reading if I do say so myself. I have spent much time in the shower reading the ingredients on the back of shampoo and, after I get past 'water', things start to get a little dicey. I'll keep you posted as to how this is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! However, nasty argumentative comments will ALWAYS be deleted and NEVER posted. This blog includes my opinions and beliefs. If yours are different, please be respectful in your disagreement.