Monday, October 3, 2011

Best Ever Chocolate Cake

This is my go to recipe for chocolate cake. Since it doesn't use any eggs, I don't have to get mad at the fact that my hens are STILL not laying!

Best Ever Chocolate Cake
1 ½ c. Flour (all purpose or bread)
1 c. Sugar
¼ c. Cocoa
1 tsp. Baking Soda
½ tsp. Salt
1 c. Water
¼ c. + 2 tbsp. Oil
1 tbsp. Vinegar
1 tsp. Vanilla
Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Combine wet ingredients and stir into dry until all incorporated. Pour in an 8x8 pan and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with only a few crumbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! However, nasty argumentative comments will ALWAYS be deleted and NEVER posted. This blog includes my opinions and beliefs. If yours are different, please be respectful in your disagreement.