Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mother Earth News Garden Planner

I have just been made aware of an awesome gardening tool. Mother Earth News Magazine has an online garden planning site that is free for 30 days. You can plan your entire garden for the year, layout, plants, EVERYTHING for FREE!!!!!! If you decide that you just can't live without this service, they offer it for $25 a year, which I think is a real bargain, too. Check them out. I just planned my entire new garden on it and now all hubby has to do is buy the seeds and materials, build my planter boxes and lay down the gravel. I don't know what is taking him so long! Oh beautiful garden, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! However, nasty argumentative comments will ALWAYS be deleted and NEVER posted. This blog includes my opinions and beliefs. If yours are different, please be respectful in your disagreement.