Friday, September 28, 2012

Taco Pizza

Seeing as how I have totally gone off track with my menu plan for the week, here is a little something I threw together for lunch a few days ago.

Simply make your favorite pizza dough. Then top it with some salsa and taco seasoned, cooked ground beef. Sprinkle on some shredded cheese and bake according to your dough recipe. Once baked, top with shredded lettuce and a dollop of sour cream.

This was so easy. I needed easy this week. Apparently, I am not so great with "normal" so I'll just stick with easy for now :-)

Sharing at the Prairie Homestead Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! However, nasty argumentative comments will ALWAYS be deleted and NEVER posted. This blog includes my opinions and beliefs. If yours are different, please be respectful in your disagreement.