Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fan-dang-tastic Pancakes

Lately, it has been hard to impress me in the recipe department. I tend to pick apart recipes and "improve" them. This recipe needs no improvement...unless I could get someone to actually cook them for me. Now THAT would be an improvement!

INGREDIENTS
1 1/2 C. Flour (I used Soft White Wheat)
2 Tbsp. Sugar (I used Sucanat)
2 Tbsp. Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp. Salt
1 1/4- 1 1/2 C. Milk
2 Eggs
1 Tbsp. Vanilla
2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil

Whisk up all ingredients until combined and cook as you normally do pancakes. You will notice that the baking powder goes to work right away. These pancakes are light and airy and delish! So delish that we ate them before I got any pictures of them. I wish I could remember where I saw this recipe because this person needs the recognition but, alas, I cannot for the life of me remember. If you see this and it is your recipe, thank you, thank you, thank you.....

Being shared at Frugally Sustainable

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! However, nasty argumentative comments will ALWAYS be deleted and NEVER posted. This blog includes my opinions and beliefs. If yours are different, please be respectful in your disagreement.