Thursday, June 14, 2012

Designed Healthy Living

While I was browsing over at Growing Home, Jacinda did a post on Designed Healthy Living. I checked them out and was amazed at what I found. So amazed that I ended up ordering a cookbook and nutrition manual. The whole purpose is to show people how to eat and live in a healthy, biblical way. Honestly, is there any other way that we Christians should be living????? Ok, I know I should be living and eating that way but I get lazy. We all do. That's why God gives us His grace so freely. Pretty cool, right? So hop on over and check them out. Let me know what you think!
I will do a review of the books I ordered as soon as I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! However, nasty argumentative comments will ALWAYS be deleted and NEVER posted. This blog includes my opinions and beliefs. If yours are different, please be respectful in your disagreement.