Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Review-Homestead Blessings-The Art of Crafting

*sniff* This is the last dvd in the series that I have to review. Yes, sad day :(
However, I do have to say that this video got my creative juices flowing. That is really saying something because I am not all that creative!
My favorite part of this dvd was the potpourri tutorial. Now, I do not have potpourri in my house, nor do I buy it but I'll be doggoned if their "recipe" wasn't so extrememly simple and gorgeous that I may just have to make this and use it for our homemade Christmas this year! They take everyday things that you would find on a walk in the woods or even your own garden and turn it in to something beautiful and useful. I love projects like that.
There are so many good ideas in this dvd. Hand printed napkins, bird feeders, dipped pine cones, and so much more. Like I said, I am NOT creative but, if I see something, I can replicate it. I just can't come up with it on my own. This video gave me PLENTY of ideas of things to make for myself and others. I will be watching this one several times!

So, I hope you have enjoyed the reviews for the Homestead Blessings series. I know I have enjoyed watching (and yes rewatching) these dvd's and they have been a 'blessing' to me. I hope they will be a blessing to you as well. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! However, nasty argumentative comments will ALWAYS be deleted and NEVER posted. This blog includes my opinions and beliefs. If yours are different, please be respectful in your disagreement.